To make a booking for Dimensions & Editing (sending your products down for dimensions taking and uploading your own product images for our team to edit & upload) follow the steps below:
In Partner portal under the Product section, select “Booking Request”
Select New Products
Select Dimensions & Editing
In the RPCs to Submit field, choose the RPCs that you wish to make the booking for.
You may choose to select the RPCs using the drop-down list function, or
Simply type the RPC numbers
Limit: Max. of 100 RPCs
Select ADD RPC(s) and for each RPC, you need to upload the product images via the “Select Images” button
A maximum of 6 images are allowed (Tip: products with more than 3 images generally sell better than those with less than 3, we’re talking about 50% more sales!)
- Ensure your images are according to these requirements
- Your image file names should not contain any special characters such as )(%!@#$^&*, etc.
You can choose the order of your images by using the up & down arrows
You can delete any image using the bin icon
Submit images to confirm
In the booking summary,
Enter your Name,
Contact number, and
Fill in your address for record purposes
In the After Completion field, you have two options:
By default, it will mean that you do not want your products back after the imaging services
If you want your products back, select the button so it displays “YES” in green
In the Notifications field, you have two options:
By default, it will mean you want to receive email notifications on the progress of your imaging service(s)
To not receive any notifications, select the button so it is grey in colour
Once you submit the request, a Booking ID# is generated along with the summary page.
Prepare to send your products by per booking ID to us according to these details;
Drop-off time & date - this date will be updated, always refer to each individual request for the specified date to drop-off products
Address - Dry items (level 6) and Fresh/Frozen items (level 7). Directions here.
Booking ID# - which we will need upon receiving
- If you have multiple bookings, please ensure you send the products down packed by per booking ID
- Products sent down MUST contain scannable barcodes that corresponds to the one in Partner Portal
- If you're engaging a third-party courier service to send your products to us, please ensure that DRY and temperature-controlled items are packed separately