To start, log-in to Partner Portal and go to the Promotions section.
Please note that Partner Portal prefers Chrome!
In this section, you can see all the promotions created for your products (if any). If you want to check all the promotions created, both new and old, just click on the tab ALL. Otherwise, you can see only the promotions which are active (tab LIVE) or the ones that are already expired (tab EXPIRED).
To create a new promotion, click on the button CREATE PROMOTION. You will be opening the page to define all the conditions and the scheduling:
Here's an explanation for 5 fields that you are required to fill up:
- Single - if you want to run promotions like 10% OFF or $10 OFF
- Multi-Buy – if you want to run bundled promotions like buy ANY 2 FOR $5
Here is where you decide how much of a discount you want to give your customers when you select the promo type.
- Type of Discount - You can choose between an AMOUNT OFF ($) discount (e.g. $10 OFF) or a PERCENTAGE OFF (%) discount (e.g. 10% OFF)
- Please note that the value of the discount should be more than 0 but less than the 90%.
- If you wish to run a promotion with a discount value of more than 50%, the system will prompt you to acknowledge the request
- Regular Discount – This is the discount offered to all customers
- LiveUp Discount – This is an exclusive discount for our loyal LiveUp members that should equate to greater savings VS the regular discount. E.g. If the regular discount is 5% OFF, the LiveUp discount needs to be 6% or more.
- For Single Buy promotions, you are able to create a Regular + LiveUp promotion in the same step.
Here is where you can define the start and end date of your promotion:
- Please follow the format suggested, so DD/MM/YYYY. Any other variation will prompt an error.
- One unique RPC cannot be in two different promotions at the same time. The system will detect and prompt that you have added a RPC already in another promotion with clashing dates.
- You are able to set promotions to start on the current day itself
Here's you can define whether your promotion should run for an unlimited number of times (so you are not really interested in how many times it is enjoyed in general and/or by the same customer), or you can define to put a limit to the redemption. You can place two types of limits for the redemption of your promo:
- USES FOR THIS PROMOTION - how many times the promotion can be used in general. If you are interested in limiting the usage, just select “Limited Uses” from the dropdown, and key in the number of times the promo can be used.
- USES per CART - how many times the promotion can be used by the same customer order. If you are interested in limiting the usage, just select “Limited Uses” from the dropdown, and key in the number of times a single customer can access your promo.
PRODUCTS ON PROMOTION
Here's where you can indicate the products you want to put on promo:
- Type or copy and paste the RPCs of the products you want to include in this promotion. All the RPCs should be separated by space or comma. You can copy and paste multiple RPCs at once.
- Please note that if you have multiple stores, you have to use the RPCs belonging to the store you are accessing while create the promo. For example for Store A, you should access Partner Portal for Store A and use the RPCs of Store A.
Once you are done with the condition, click PREVIEW. You’ll be redirected to a summary page where you can double check the products included in your promotion and confirm the creation.
Please note that all the items with a discount between 50% and 74% will be highlighted with a orange mark and all the items with a discount higher than 75% will be highlighted with a red mark. These levels of discounts are higher than the average discount value but you can still proceed with the creation. We just want you to double check and acknowledge the discount so to prevent any excessive value set up by mistake.
Once you are done with the checking, click SUBMIT.
- If you have items marked in orange/red, you’ll be shown a request to acknowledge the discount level before proceeding with the creation. In case you are unsure about this, just click on the “X” and go back to the preview page to double check the items with high level of discount.
- If you don’t have items marked orange/red, the promotions will be created immediately.
Once the promotion is set up, you’ll be re-directed to the page with the list of promotions already set up. The newest one will appear on top of the list, and set to the status "ENABLED".