Below you can see all the types of promotions with examples that you can create for your store:
- Single item with a percentage discount: e.g. 20% OFF
- Single item with a fixed dollar discount: e.g. Save $2
- Multi-buy deals (Mix & Match to get a percentage discount): e.g. Any 2 Save 30%, Mix 3 Save 10%
- Multi-buy deals (Mix & Match to get savings): e.g. Any 4 Save $12
- Multi-buy deals (Mix & Match to FOR discount): e.g. Any 4 For $12
- Multi-buy deals (Buy more of the same item to get a percentage discount): e.g. Buy 3 Save 25%
- Multi-buy deals (Buy more of the same item to get savings ): e.g. Buy 2 Save $5
- Multi-buy deals (Buy more of the same item FOR savings ): e.g. Buy 2 For $5
- Special discount name: e.g Buy 1 Add 1 Free, Buy 2 Add 1 Free, Half Price, etc. (Please submit a request to Partner Support team for the change in promotion name)
- Any discounts that displays a % saving will be rounded down, e.g. A discount set that reflects 10.5% will be shown in the website as 10%. Therefore, please always check that the discount is set to your desired level.
- We DO NOT allow sales of short shelf-life products (e.g. clearance), Sellers will be penalised for any products that do not pass QA standards.
Here are some tips on how to use promotions more effectively:
- Products that have variants will benefit from a Mix and Match multi-buy discount, eg. Different Chocolate Flavours (Sea Salt, Coconut, Dark, White), Different Sizes of Diapers.
- Multi-buy discounts help to increase basket size (customers adding more of your products into their cart)
- Having promotions for different items every month instead of having the same promotions for the same items each month
- RedMart has changed our pricing for the benefit of our customers. We now offer our customers non-rounded promotional pricing. Non-rounded pricing is not yet common in Singapore. Some customers may not be familiar with promotional prices not ending in 5¢ or 10¢, you may want to consider whether you offer rounded or non-rounded promotional pricing on your products.
This is how promotions are shown on our website.
Attend our free webinar to learn more on how to Maximising Your Sales, register here.