The Rate Card below shows you a quick overview of the type of assets available and how much the asset costs.
STEP 1: Check out the Media rates and availability via the deck above.
STEP 2: Once you have decided on an available media (including time period), make a booking via the quarterly Media Booking Form (Oct-Dec 2020).
- If you do not have a booking contact (Category Manager), please select Seller Engagement
STEP 3: Create your artwork
- When creating your artwork, refer to our creative guidelines so your artwork is in accordance with our requirements.
- Ensure your file resolution is optimised for web usage. Refer to this document on how to save visuals for web.
STEP 4: Submit your artwork here at least 3 weeks before the live date of the asset you chose
- E.g. If you wish to book a category banner for the month of March, you need to make a booking for it by 1 February, and proceed to submit the artwork by 8 February.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and how will I be charged for it?
In your monthly summary and invoice (available in the Finance section of Partner Portal), you should see the deduction under the line item (g) Fees. When you download the invoice (excel), you will see the corresponding charge presented in the tab Fees under reason code Media Purchase for MM 2019.