Follow these 3 steps to list new products in your RedMart store!
1. FILL IN THE NEW PRODUCT TEMPLATE
- Make a copy of the templates according to your product’s category
- Rename your template in this format: NIS_[Category]_[Store Name]_[No. of SKUs]
Learn how to fill the template here.
2. SUBMIT A REQUEST TO SELLER SUPPORT
Please ensure you fulfil the following:
- Fill in the template on google sheets accurately
- Download the complete template on excel format
- Attach the excel template in your request to Partner Support
3. BOOK AN IMAGING SERVICE FOR YOUR NEW PRODUCTS
- After the new products have been created and are already visible in your Partner Portal, you can proceed to book an Imaging & Dimension-taking Service (photoshoot or image editing & dimensions) via Partner Portal.
NOTE: Please submit a new request each time you wish to list new products and not respond via old email threads.
On average, listing new items take about 2 to 3 weeks, including the time to take picture and dimensions if this service is requested. Our Seller Support team is experiencing high volume especially during this period, and as we work hard to ensure your requests and queries are attended to, we'd greatly appreciate your patience and understanding!