For each month of transaction, we generate a specific page in the Finance section of Partner Portal. This page is generated after the month is fully concluded and consolidated, hence during the first days of the following month.
For example, the invoice page for August is generated the first days of September.
If you go to Partner Portal, section "Finance" and select a month, you will see these main parts:
- Summary is the high level view of all movements of your products in this month, from the items we picked from you that were delivered, undelivered and are in transit or were returned / rejected. It displays the breakdown of the amount payable for successfully delivered items for the current month and the total amount for undelivered/returns and adjustments of the current month to arrive at the final payout. Click HERE to find out more about the section.
- Print button allows you to print out the page.
Invoices for (Current Month) consists of:
- RedMart Invoice shows the commission amount to be deducted from your payout based on successfully delivered items.
- Seller Invoice shows the total amount to be added to or deducted from your payout based on undelivered items, items returned to you and any adjustments.
- Download (Invoice) Details is a downloadable excel file that shows all movements for all products we picked during this month, in this report you can see the status every single item organised by pick up date, as well as adjacent identifiers like order and pick up IDs.
- Document History where all the invoices and credit notes can be retrieved in case any regeneration happened (e.g. for payout discrepancies). You can click on the labels to view information on all the versions of the invoice(s). Click HERE for more information about the new section.
- Download Document Details is the downloadable excel file that shows details to the corresponding to the previous invoice version(s). Click HERE to find out more about the document.