Please download the template here.
Once you have downloaded the promotion template, go to the second tab and look at the instruction below on filling in each individual field.
Please do not be shocked by the number of columns, in reality there are just a few that are really mandatory to fill to put your items in promotion!
1. Redmart Product Code RPC - to fill: RedMart Product Code attributed by RedMart to all products in the store, this is an internal number RedMart uses to identify and track products. Please note: DO NOT Cut and Paste the RPC number, else the it will cause an error. Please “Clear Content” or do a Copy and Paste instead to preserve the promotion template mechanics.
2. Product Name - Automatic filled: This field will be generated automatically after the RPC is filled in.
3. Size - Automatic filled: This field will be generated automatically after the RPC is filled in.
4. Promo Start Date DD-Mmm-YYYY - to fill: Fill in the promotion start date in this format. Eg. 01-Jul-2016, 15-Aug-2016. Please do not use any other format.
5. Promo End Date DD-Mmm-YYYY - to fill: Fill in the promotion end date in this format. Eg. 08-Jul-2016, 22-Aug-2016. Please do not use any other format.
6. Normal Nett per Unit - Not required for Marketplace
7. Promo Nett per Unit -Not required for Marketplace
8. Normal per Unit - Automatic filled: The normal RSP of your item. This field will be generated automatically and will substitute the current price value of your price from the moment the promotion start. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK IF THE VALUE IS STILL VALID. RedMart will not bear any responsibility if an old template is used and the price is no longer the right one.
9. Promo per Unit - to fill: Fill in the Promotional Price of your item after applying a discount on it.
10. LiveUp Promo per unit: Fill in the Promotional Price of your item after applying a discount on it (for LiveUp members-only).
11. Is this Claim on Scan = N - Not required for Marketplace
11. Promo Type? (Single, Multi-buy or Multigroups) - to fill: Select either one of the options from the dropdown menu. Multigroups is applicable only for Combo Deals.
12. Unit shoppers must buy - to fill, only if in the Column M (Is Multi-Buy) the value is Y
For multi-buy, it has to be more than 1 unit. If there is a mistake, the box will turn red, so you need to edit this part. Eg. You want customer to buy 2 items before they get a promotional price, over here you will indicate “2”. If customer needs to buy 4 items to get a promotional price, indicate “4” here.
13. Saving - to fill: Indicate the type of promotion here as you can see in the box. Look here to understand what are the different types of promotion you can set up, but on a general basis:
- For Single Promotion: Indicate “Fixed” or “Percent”.
- For Multi-buy Promotion: Indicate “Fixed”, “Percent” or “For”.
14. Grouping for Multigroups: If you're creating Combo deals, select the group in which the RPC falls under. For instance, if your combo deal requires customer to buy a product from Group A and a product from Group B, indicate which products fall under Group A and B separately.
15. Promo Title on Website - Automatic filled: This field will be automatically generated after you have filled in Column “H,I,L,M,N”. You can overwrite this to change the promotional name for Multigroups (Combo Deals) such as Combo 10% Off.
Note: If you have more than 2 consecutive rows with the same multi-buy promotion mechanics, it will become “Buy Any (X of different items)” promotion. You can overwrite it to become a “Buy 2 (of the same item)” promotion or insert an item with a different promotion between these 2 items to separate the multi-buy promotion mechanic.
16. LiveUp Promo Title - Automatic filled: This field will be automatically generated after you have filled in Column “H,J,L,M,N”.
Look at the image below for an example how these promotion mechanics work together and how the promo titles will be shown.
17. Total No. of Promotion Redemption: You can indicate the total number of units that can be sold in the promotion, else it will be unlimited.
18. Max No. of Promotion Redemption per Cart : You can indicate the maximum number of units one customer can purchase in an order, else it will be unlimited.
Do note that there should not be any overlap of promotional period for the same item. If you discover this and find out that the pricing is wrong because of the overlapping promotional period, inform firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. Please note that you are obligated to fulfil the order at the promotional pricing if the customer placed an order for your products.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE DATA PROVIDED. All the information provided should be double-checked and updated if not longer valid.