Below you can see all the types of promotions and examples of promotions that you can do for your store:
- Single item with a percentage discount: e.g. 20% OFF
- Single item with a fixed dollar discount: e.g. Save $2
- Multi-buy deals (Mix & Match to get a percentage discount): e.g. Any 2 Save 30%, Mix 3 Save 10%
- Multi-buy deals (Mix & Match to get items at a fixed price): e.g. Any 3 For $20
- Multi-buy deals (Mix & Match to get savings): e.g. Any 4 Save $12
- Multi-buy deals (Buy more of the same item to get a percentage discount): e.g. Buy 3 Save 25%
- Multi-buy deals (Buy more of the same item at a fixed price): e.g. Buy 2 For $12
- Multi-buy deals (Buy more of the same item to get savings ): e.g. Buy 2 Save $5
- Special discount name: e.g Buy 1 Add 1 Free, Buy 2 Add 1 Free, Half Price, etc.
Here are some tips on how to use promotions more effectively:
- Products that have variants will benefit from a Mix and Match multi-buy discount, eg. Different Chocolate Flavours (Sea Salt, Coconut, Dark, White), Different Sizes of Diapers.
- Multi-buy discounts help you to increase basket size.
- Holding promotions for different items every month instead of having the same promotions for the same items each month
- RedMart has changed our pricing for the benefit of our customers. We now offer our customers non-rounded promotional pricing. Non-rounded pricing is not yet common in Singapore. Some customers may not be familiar with promotional prices not ending in 5¢ or 10¢, you may want to consider whether you offer rounded or non-rounded promotional pricing on your products.
This is how the promotion of your items are shown in RedMart website.
More info on how to increase your sales here.
Attend RedMart's online webinar on Maximising Your Sales here.