NOTE TO SELLERS:
WE ARE RESTRICTING BOOKINGS TILL 14 JUNE 2018 FOR DIMENSIONS & PHOTOGRAPHY AND DIMENSIONS & EDITING SERVICES AS WE HAVE REACHED FULL CAPACITY. KINDLY CHECK THE FORM AFTER 14 JUNE TO MAKE YOUR NEW BOOKINGS. WE'RE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED AND WE HOPE TO SERVE YOU SOON!
If the packaging of your product has changed and you want to substitute the current images for your products, here’s what you should do! (With the change in packaging, there could be a chance that the dimensions have changed for the product. Therefore, to ensure that the dimensions are kept up to date, all products are to be measured in-house with the new packaging)
Ensure product images are according to mandatory requirements
(specifications and naming convention)
Create an excel file containing the RPC numbers and their respective barcodes corresponding to the images (products) you want replaced
Proceed to make a booking by filling the Booking Form and select one of the options:
ANY IMAGES UPLOADED WITHOUT A BOOKING MADE THROUGH THE FORM WILL BE DISREGARDED
Incorporated in the booking form is a Dropbox link to upload your own product images and a separate link to upload the excel file created above
A) Images you have must respect these mandatory requirements:
- JPEG format
- Pixel Dimensions: 1600 by 1600 pixels
- White Padding: 80 - 100 pixels around the product
- Background: RGB 255 255 255
- Resolution: 72 DPI
B) For each product, the images must be renamed according to:
- Barcode_0001 - for the front picture
- Barcode_0002 - for the back picture
- Barcode_0003 - for the side picture
- Barcode_0004 - for further details
- Barcode_0005 - for further details
- Barcode_0006 - for further details
Example: if your product has a printed barcode corresponding to 8001234674634, when you upload the pictures for this items you should rename them 8001234674634_0001, 8001234674634_0002, 8001234674634_0003. Kindly note that if the barcode in the name of the picture is different from what is on Partner Portal, the image will not be uploaded.
NOTE: ANY IMAGES UPLOADED WITHOUT A BOOKING MADE THROUGH THE FORM WILL BE DISREGARDED
As a guide, it usually takes around 5-6 working days for the images to be edited and then uploaded into the system. You can check Partner Portal to assess if the images are uploaded.
Finally, kindly note the following:
- If the pictures do not respect ALL the requirements and the naming convention mentioned above, they will not be processed
Avoid sending us any new images via e-mail as they will not be accepted and avoid uploading .zip or .rar archive and just upload the images individually instead.
- If you don't mention any particular treatment for your picture, we will just substitute all the pictures currently online with the new ones.
- If you want to ADD new pictures and not substitute the existing ones, kindly inform us about this and name the pictures accordingly (for instance if you already have 2 pictures uploaded and you want to add a third one, the suffix should be _0003)
- If you want to REPLACE a particular picture, kindly inform us about this and name the pictures accordingly (for instance if you already want to substitute the second picture currently online, the suffix should be _0002)