If the packaging of your product has changed and you want to substitute the current images for your products, you can make a booking for your the images to be replaced and for your products to be measured*.
*With the change in packaging, there could be a chance that the dimensions have changed for the product. Therefore, to ensure that the dimensions are kept up to date, all products are to be measured in-house with the new packaging.
Please read through the requirements carefully before you make a booking:
A) For the images that you want us to upload, please ensure your pictures respect this mandatory requirements:
- JPEG format
- Pixel Dimensions: 1600 by 1600 pixels
- White Padding: 80 - 100 pixels around the product
- Background: RGB 255 255 255
- Resolution: 72 DPI
B) For each product, please respect the system-required naming convention for the images:
- Barcode_0001 - for the front picture
- Barcode_0002 - for the back picture
- Barcode_0003 - for the side picture
- Barcode_0004 - for further details
- Barcode_0005 - for further details
- Barcode_0006 - for further details
Example: if your product has a printed barcode corresponding to 8001234674634, when you upload the pictures for this items you should rename them 8001234674634_0001, 8001234674634_0002, 8001234674634_0003
Kindly note that if the barcode in the name of the picture is different from what is on Partner Portal, the image will not be uploaded.
C) Once you have ensured the above are respected, please proceed to make a booking HERE -
Select the following Type of Request:
Editing and Dimensions - seller provides own images; products will be sent to our photo studio for dimension taking
NOTE: ANY IMAGES UPLOADED WITHOUT A BOOKING MADE THROUGH THE FORM WILL BE DISREGARDED
As a guide, it usually takes around 5-6 working days for the images to be edited and then uploaded into the system. You can check Partner Portal to assess if the images are uploaded.
Finally, kindly note the following:
- If the pictures do not respect ALL the requirements and the naming convention mentioned above, they will not be processed
Avoid sending us any new images via e-mail as they will not be accepted and avoid uploading .zip or .rar archive and just upload the images individually instead.
- If you don't mention any particular treatment for your picture, we will just substitute all the pictures currently online with the new ones.
- If you want to ADD new pictures and not substitute the existing ones, kindly inform us about this and name the pictures accordingly (for instance if you already have 2 pictures uploaded and you want to add a third one, the suffix should be _0003)
- If you want to REPLACE a particular picture, kindly inform us about this and name the pictures accordingly (for instance if you already want to substitute the second picture currently online, the suffix should be _0002)