Partner Portal allows you to edit information individually, for information on Supplier Product Codes, Barcodes, Price, Stock and Status.
To do so, please login to Partner Portal, and go to “Products” followed by “View Products”. Just double click on the area that you want to change, and enter the new information. Hit 'Enter" to ensure it is saved.
Currently, you are not able to change Product Name, Product Description. If you need to update these information, please follow this procedure instead.
For Image update, please refer to this procedure.
1) The product code is used for your stock updates. If you encounter problems with your stock updates, you may refer to the "View Products" page and check/update your supplier product codes to ensure you are using the right product codes or update them.
2) The barcodes are used for your pickups. When our driver tries to scan your barcode during pickup but there is an error, you can update your barcodes on Partner Portal so that it matches the barcodes on your product for the driver to pick the item.
3) The Price shows the RSP (GST included). This is the price your customers will pay for your products. Please keep in mind that this is not the promo price and, if you want to run promotion, you should follow this procedure.
4) The stock shows your current stock level. Under stock, you are able to see your current stock level and you can update your stock individually over here. Alternatively you can update your stock in bulk by following the instructions here.
5) The status shows you whether your products are shown on your storefront on RedMart website. This is a feature where you can now turn ON/OFF your items. Only items which have been launched can be turn ON/OFF. When an item is OFF, it can only be turned ON if your stock is more than 0. Please note that an item will automatically turn OFF, when its stock remains 0 for 60 days. If you receive back an error message that says "Impossible to enable the item. Status is Disabled - New RPC", you should contact your Acquisition Manager to enable the item.
Note: This function does not work on items which have not been launched or items that are incomplete in terms of details and images. You need more than 0 stock to turn ON your product.