To list new products to your store, please follow the steps below.
1. Fill in the product template
- You can list new products by accessing the template specific to your product category and select “Make a Copy”
- After making a copy, rename the template with the NIS_[Category]_Store Name_No. of SKUs. Unless otherwise specified.
- Fill in the google sheet and export the Excel file, then attach it in the ticket.
If your products fall under the category group of:
- Beauty, Health, Baby - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Baby toys, baby wipes, baby food, pacifiers & teethers, diapers, hair care, hair styling, oral care, fragrance & deodorants, first aid, medicine, vitamins & supplements, etc.
- Books - Click Here
- Dairy & Chilled, Fresh, Frozen, Meat & Seafood, Bakery - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Fresh milk, fresh fruit juice, ice cream, deli & cooked meat, chilled desserts, baked goods & desserts, loaves & artisanal breads, etc.
- Food Cupboard, Alcohol, Beverages - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Chocolate & sweets, cooking sauces, pastes & kits, condiments & dressings, home baking & sugar, canned food, breakfast cereal, pasta, beer, alcohol, wine, spirits, water, soft drinks, energy drinks, juices, health drinks, etc.
- Home & Outdoor, Household & Pet - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Kitchen & dining, utility, bathroom, automotive, sports & outdoor, electronics & appliances, furniture, home decor, candles & home fragrance, etc.
- If your products fall under multiple categories that are not grouped together (e.g Bakery and Food Cupboard), please Click Here.
After making a copy, rename the template with the NIS_[Category]_Store Name_No. of SKUs. Unless otherwise specified.
Fill in the google sheet and export the Excel file, then attach it in the ticket.
2. Submit a request to Seller Support
Please ensure you fulfil the following:
- Fill in the template on google sheets accurately
- Download the complete template on excel format
- Attach the excel template in your request to Partner Support
- After the new products have been created and are already visible in your Partner Portal, you can proceed to book an Imaging & Dimension-taking Service (photoshoot or image editing & dimensions) via Partner Portal.
- For seasonal product listings:
Learn how to fill in your new listing template here.
Before you list items, please ensure that the items do not exceed the given dimension guidelines.
- Fresh/Frozen - L35 x W20 x H18cm (During pickup and delivery, temperature controlled items should always be contained in a tote to maintain freshness.)
- Ambient (Bulky) - L45 x W31 x H90cm (Product will not fit into tote due to height)
- Ambient (Tote) - L45 x W31 x H30cm (Product fits inside the tote)
- Weight Limit - 25kg