To list new products to your store, please follow the steps below.
1. Fill in the product template
- You can list new products by accessing the template specific to your product category and select “Make a Copy”
- After making a copy, rename the template with the NIS_[Category]_Store Name_No. of SKUs. Unless otherwise specified.
- Avoid exporting it to Excel as the dropdown for the categorisation will not work properly.
If your products fall under the category group of:
- Beauty, Health, Baby - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Baby toys, baby wipes, baby food, pacifiers & teethers, diapers, hair care, hair styling, oral care, fragrance & deodorants, first aid, medicine, vitamins & supplements, etc.
- Books - Click Here
- Dairy & Chilled, Fresh, Frozen, Meat & Seafood, Bakery - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Fresh milk, fresh fruit juice, ice cream, deli & cooked meat, chilled desserts, baked goods & desserts, loaves & artisanal breads, etc.
- Food Cupboard, Alcohol and Beverages - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Chocolate & sweets, cooking sauces, pastes & kits, condiments & dressings, home baking & sugar, canned food, breakfast cereal, pasta, beer, alcohol, wine, spirits, water, soft drinks, energy drinks, juices, health drinks, etc.
- Home & Outdoor, Household & Pet - Click Here
- Products including but not limited to: Kitchen & dining, utility, bathroom, automotive, sports & outdoor, electronics & appliances, furniture, home decor, candles & home fragrance, etc.
- If your products fall under multiple categories that are not grouped together (e.g Bakery and Food Cupboard), please Click Here.
2. Submit a request to Seller Support
Please ensure you fulfil the following:
- Copy the shareable link to the filled template in your request to Seller Support
- After the new products have been created and are already visible in your Partner Portal, you can proceed to book an Imaging & Dimension-taking Service (photoshoot, picture editing & dimensions) by filling up this mandatory booking form. Check this content on how to fill the form.
Learn how to fill in your new listing template here.
Before you list items, please ensure that the items do not exceed the given dimension guidelines.
- Fresh/Frozen - L35 x W20 x H18cm (During pickup and delivery, temperature controlled items should always be contained in a tote to maintain freshness.)
- Ambient (Bulky) - L45 x W31 x H90cm (Product will not fit into tote due to height)
- Ambient (Tote) - L45 x W31 x H30cm (Product fits inside the tote)
- Weight Limit - 25kg